From:
Rick & Kay McCune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:38:23 -0500
Lynn, another choice would be Logitech's scroll mouse. I have one and know
of many others in operation with no problems. It sounds as if there was an
abundance of very capable scrolling mice. In the end, the choice is
ultimately yours. Good Luck

Rick McCune
Independent Technical Consultant
Hand Technologies

> I was wondering if someone might know a good brand of mouse to get that is
> of good quality.
>
> I'm looking at getting a Wheel Mouse. any thoughts on this or suggestions
> is appreciated.. thanks
>
> Lynn Batson

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html