Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 16:02:05 -0700
I seem to be having a real problem in system resources lately. Upon booting
up and looking in the system performance table in Device Manager/System my
starting Performance stats start at 63%! Every 5 or 10 minutes it decreases
by 2 or 3 percent with nothing initialzed.
I can multi-task for a few hours until Alzheimers hits.At that point I have
no network connectivity. Pings, traceroutes,etc.... are useless. Then I am
down to about 30%. Here are my system stats:
Pentium 200mmx
198 MB Dimms
3 IDE 5400 HDS 1master &slave the other Master with 52x cdrom as slave.
64 AWE Soundblaster
1 PNP NIC
1 Yamaha 4x4 Burner x16 read.
1 Parallel ZIP Drive w Epson 600 Printer attached.
1 USB Epson 6400U Scanner attached
ATX CASE
MOBO Premio. Model don't know at the moment.
Everything is configured correctly and no yellow ! in device manager.

Does anyone knowledgeable in these type of situations know of remedy for
this or am I demanding to much from this system?
By the way since I started this message I have lost another 3% in available
system resources :  (
Your input is appreciated,

Barry Clark
MCSE