From:
Kansara Mahendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:09:13 +0300
KansaraMahendra
P. O. Box 73
Djibouti / republic
Tel+fax (253)353115
email   [log in to unmask]
23/03/2000

Good day.

please guide me

I have downloaded Net2phone for long distance telephone calls through internet to any telephone.

In the program, there is button allowing configuration of speaker and microphone.
my external as well headphone speakers are working very well but there is no respond to micro.

I have a dell pentiumIII computer on which winphone is pre installed and i think that this program takes control of modem (internal us robotic 56 k modem) and prevent the functionning of micro. as i noticed from the winphone program when i take to micro, i listen my voice clear on speakers, that means neither my headphone nor sound card is faulty.

Is there a way to pass directely (without opening winphone) through sound card to enable micro functionning or any changes in windows 98 setings or any changes in winphone settings.

There are many computer to computer inter phone programs but with net2phone i can call to any telephone from my computer.

Thanks a lot

Kansara

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html