From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:13:33 -0400
Some burners need to be the master on the channel.  Check the Sony manual or their web site on your model. You may need to make the burner master and the zip drive the slave.  Another potential problem is the burner software. Try uninstalling it, and then try installing something like Nero 5.5 or Nero 6 on a 30 day demo.  There are probably some other burner programs available as demos, but I've been using Nero for a couple of years on Win 98 SE, Win Me, and now on XP Pro without a problem.