From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:47:03 -0600
DO NOT RESPOND to ADMIN message via PCBUILD

This post violates one of our primary posting rules...  NO ONE
LINERS or THANK YOU NOTES.   This is a private message
and should have been sent to David...  not each and every subscriber.

Please re-read the Welcome Statement for our policies or you can
read them OnLine at:  http://nospin.com/pc/online.html

I do not want to revoke anyone's subscription for violating our rules...
but, I will if this sort of thing happens again.

    Bob  Wright