From:
Jeff Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:21:03 -0500
Thanks for the warning Kyle. I appreciate it. I now know what I have to do.
I will back up everything, and format the C drive and then reinstall my
applications on both drives. Is it neccessary to uninstall the applications
on the D drive though, or can I just reinstall them over the existing ones?
Also, is it best to just format both drives, then put everything back the
way I had it?

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com