From:
Don Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 21:31:36 -0700
Ed

If you are using Win95 you can change the drive letter of the CDROM.
I always make mine "Z" so I never have this problem.  Go to Control
Panel/System/Device Manager/CDROM/highlight your CDROM and click on
properties and then go to settings.  At the bottom of the Settings
you will see how to set your CDROM.

I think that if you set your CDROM to "G" it might stay there.  Try
it..  If this does not work you may have to change everything that
uses the CDROM to the new drive letter.

Don