From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:15:48 -0400
" I'm not familiar with TPP Autoloader, can you expand on that? "

Ian,
TPP Autoloader is what they call the software that came with my particular
external (ME-320U2) USB case. I found the initials TPP are also associated
with other external USB units and I found this:

" TPP Auto Loader - Tppaldr.exe - Installed with DataStor's (and some other
manufacturers) USB 2.0 based external DVD, CD-ROM and CD-RW drives. System
tray icon allowing the user to disconnect the external drive without an
error message being displayed "

My layman's understanding is that mine loads at bootup and waits patiently
until I turn on the drive. The drive is accessible in a few seconds. When I
am done, I ask TPP's permission to turn off the drive. It works perfectly
and I have just bought a  second case which I plan to use with my trusty
CD-RW drive. I have read some negative comments about the ME-720 series but
know nothing about them. Here is a picture of my drive.
http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=ME-320U2
Bob