From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:10:25 -0700
www.tomshardware.com

That says it all.  Go there and most, if not all, of your questions should
be answered.  You may have to dig, but he has a BIOS guide that I would
refer to more as the "BIOS Bible".  I hope he still makes it available in
Word format.  I found it was easiest for me to download it that way and
print it out.  It was something like 54 pages.  Hope this helps.

Kyle