From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:07:01 -0800
Sounds like the gun might be getting stuck.  I know this sounds extreme, but
what happens if you give it a sharp "!whack!"?  I don't mean put your hand
through it, but slap it on the side enough to give it a bit of a jolt.  I've
had Magnavox monitors that will go totally blank, and come up as soon as I
whack it.  Our T.V. at home right now looses a color when it's started, and
whacking it a few times brings it back.  Again, BE CAREFUL.  You don't want
to hit it so hard that you break the plastic or knock it off the desk.  The
test, however, will give you an idea of what might be wrong.  Either way, it
sounds like it's time to cash in on the warranty.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
Due to the current economic situation, the light at the end of the tunnel
will be turned off until further notice.