From:
Michael Eisenstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 13:14:38 -0600
John Sproule,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with XP-M
processors.

I have a question about heat and wattage of the AMD
XP-M processors. According to the descriptions of
the 3 available XP-M processors, 2400,2500 and 2600,
all of them are rated as drawing 45 watts. Wouldn't
the faster processor(s) draw more wattage than the slower?

As these processors are in OEM packaging without
fans, what brand heatsink & fan would you recommend
for using them WITHOUT overclocking?

And what fan(s) should be used if overclocking is
attempted?

TIA

Michael Eisenstadt