From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:40:44 -0700
Thank you to Hugh for the link to a great article. It contained exactly what
I needed to be convinced that RAID is not for me. Currently I am running a
256GB Samsung 830 SSD. All seems fine. Samsung seems to have a good
reliability history. I am VERY gun shy of OCZ drives given my experience
with the Vertex 2 100GB model. Of course my earlier 60GB is still running
just fine, but to have lost 4 SSD drives within hours or months of use was
rather disturbing.

I also noticed that I posted my follow-up in PCSOFT instead of PCBUILD.
Sorry about that error, but thank you all for the helpful comments.

Peter