Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:51:58 +0000
Greetings list--

I've noticed, however, that the Blue (XP Professional) vs. Green (XP Home)
"left-to-right OS loading" progress indicator is still present when you boot up
the computer.

HTH,
Paul A. Shippert
Literate Barbarian
Margaret Brent Middle School
-----------------------------------
and I'm hovering like a fly
waiting for the windshield on the
freeway." Genesis
-----------------------------------

> HI,
>
> Same thing here. Maybe it's just a way that you know SP/2 was installed....
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe
>
> ===============================
>
> purchased a an OEM version of windows with sp1, and then installed sp2 from
> Cd i got from Micrososft . The problem which is minor, is that windows at
> boot up has lost it's identity so to speak, it does not show the "home
> Edition".
> just shows windows xp without the that identifier to let you know which
> versions of xp you are running , the same has happened on xp pro as well.
> Anyone face this problem or can expalin this to me
>
> The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
> support at our newest website:
> http://freepctech.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml