From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:00:05 -0300
Does the device manager show the devices exist but are not installed?  They
should have yellow asterisks by them.  If there is no problem in the device
manager, then I bet the devices were not turned on in the BIOS.  Either way,
it would be  a good idea to start the machine, try and pause the first
screen and copy down the BIOS identification on the bottom, then go online
and try to search for a motherboard manual.  With this information, you can
be sure that a jumper on the board may not have come loose or is missing!
If all you do need is drivers, you will have  the name of the manufacturer
and can go and download the drivers from their WEB site.
Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil

RE:  Date:    Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:23:22 -0700
From:    Melanie McCurdy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: mother board drivers

i have a mother Board with on Board sound and usb nether of them work i
think i need drivers for it these r the numbers that i was ablel 2 find on
it sis530 and ITE it8661f i don't know what I'm needing 2 look 4 but I'm
pretty sher I'm needing drivers what do u think????????/

James

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml