From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:35:48 -0700
Harumph!  Our IS Admin can be a pain some times.  They got things running
again and I asked him if he knew what the problem was.  His answer was
"Yup".  My second email asking for details of the problem and the fix got a
respons of "Fix was fdisk".

After doing some checking it looks like it was the Code Red worm.  Another
post was made here about it, and the web site give has a patch as well.  I
would suggest that this is the same problem as the symptoms are parrallel.

Kyle Elmblade
Distinct Computer Solutions
Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
"A closed mouth gathers no foot"