From:
"David A. Abbe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:41:52 -0500
> Hi,
> I currently have two  ASUS mb's, and when I have needed help, have found
> their tech support next to non existent.  You may have different success
> with their support, but for me, three emails have gone unanswered.  Based
> on their lack of tech support in my case, I will always chose an
> alternative to ASUS.

I wouldn't take it too personally, they are swamped.  I have had the same
happen to me three times from FIC and twice from ABIT, although the third
time from ABIT was answered after about a week and a half.  I responded to
it and they were then very quick to respond to that particular issue.  I
pretty much just gave up on contacting any of them.

Sincerely,

David A. Abbe

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html