Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:33:41 +1100
250w is enough if there are not many components.

However, I strongly recommend 300w at least, for the following reason:
1) you never know what upgrade user will do later, a powerful 3D card, more
hard drives or something else. one of my friend has 300w power supply, and
still have no enough power to start his computer unless he disconnect
something. He has only a regular PC with more added fans and additional hard
drives.
2) 250w might be enough, but it may not provide stable power over time, when
you use powerfull CPU and vidoe. therefore, sometimes, you may experience
instability problems.

Jun Qian