From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 22:53:52 EST
What you probably need is a quieter power supply fan. Unless you have a bad
bearing on your CPU fan, you should not be able to hear it thru the case and
over the power supply fan.

I don't know how they can make a quieter power supply fan, the only thing
that you can usually hear is air being moved. If you had no noise, you
wouldn't move any air. The only solution that I can think of would be some
type of enclosure, but it would have to be rather large as to allow the heat
to be blown out. Another solution would be locating the computer in one room
and the rest of the system in the room that you use it in.

Dennis Noble