From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:29:56 -0500
It was too long ago for a system restore. I didn't know you could assign
drive letters to folders, how do you do that? It won't show up in the
partition manager, will it? (it does). Thank you for your help, maybe
someday i'll re-install windows, but that's too confusing and risky for
now. If I get a virus or something I probably will.

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml