From:
"Larry A. Kaduce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 00:09:52 -0600
One thing I didn't see mentioned is to search your hard drive for a HOSTS
file. If your system had some accellerating software installed at one time
and your bank recently changed its IP address, your system will still look
for the site at the old IP address. You can verify this by resolving the IP
on both machines at http://tracert.com/cgi-bin/resolver.pl. If you have a
HOSTS file, just delete the entries for your bank domain and try again.

Larry A. Kaduce