Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:09:47 -0500

Clint,
Check out   <http://www.netswitcher.com/>    shareware with trial period/
$14 to buy
    may do what you want.
However, a gem I just discovered is "Access Connections" available on
**some** IBM notebooks---works unbelievably easily!
Fortunately, my boss' new notebook came with it onboard; I set up five
different connections with no problems and it is simple for him to point at
the proper connection depending on his location---voila! He's
connected!  These include one dialup, same dialup with proxy, work network,
home cable, and home cable with proxy.
Netswitcher may do the same; I never had to configure it since "Access
Connections" was available.
Pat Osborne