Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:39:08 -0500
My Brother uses Roxio ECDC and updated his Windows Media Player ( Win 98)
and his Burner quit for no reason. He uninstall the windows update and Roxio
ECDC , Reinstalled Roxio and it fixed it. The Roxio Easy CD Creator has a
regular help page that I will attach the address to. After reading it for a
while if you had not already bought your copy you probably would not. I have
it with the updates to 5.3 on my computer running Win XP Home and it works
flawless no complaints at all. Before you go buy a new burner you might go
look at the Roxio  address I am attaching and post your problem there.
http://support.roxio.com/en/support/roxio_support/discussions/index.jhtml;js
essionid=W05QNQKQVTBWNLAQAMGR3KVMCACAWIV0?_requestid=1403324

Rick
Fowler, In.