From:
Russell Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 23:17:52 -0500
> Russell Smith <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
>
> >    I'm working on several laptops and have a couple of questions. Where do
> I find a little star head screwdriver that will take off the screws on a 2.5
> inch hard drive? Also does anyone know where I can get an AC adapter for an
> Ascentia 950N? I

   Thanks for everyone's help. I found a nice Torx kit at Sears for $20 that had
all the small sizes and small Phillips and regular screwdrivers also. I ordered
an AC adapter thanks to the help of list members for $45. I also ordered a 16 MB
module to increase the 8 MB (it will hold up to 40 MB with 2 add-on 16 MB
modules). That chip was found for less than $60.

   A special thanks to David for the tip about Copernic
(http://www.copernic.com). I must be a dumb bunny to have been on the Net so
long and missed this search engine. A great tool.

All the best,

Russell Smith
Region 14 ESC Abilene, Texas
http://camalott.com/~rssmith