From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 08:42:49 -0500
From another computer, go back to the dell.com, go to the tech support page,
select drivers and downloads, enter either your model or your service tag
number.  Select which version of Windows you want when that screen appears.
This will show you all the drivers available for your 6000.  You will need
to download the missing drivers and copy them to the old computer.  A flash
or a thumb drive would be most convenient.  Once copied to the old computer,
install them one at a time.  They were there when I replaced my 6000D's hard
drive.

--
Ron Jobe

                     visit our download web page at: