From:
"gary r. tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:45:50 -0800
  Try adding NetBEUI to the protocols.  If this still doesn't work, you may
have Win95 choosing a free IRQ that the SN2000's ROM is not programmed for;
in this case, Win95 will report an unconflicting NIC that actually isn't
using that IRQ.

Use the setup utility included on the disk that came with the card and
verify that the IRQ in Win95 and the one reported by the setup match.

--gary r. tennesen

.... The computers see themselves in network neighborhood but they are not
> communicating with each other.I have checked the cable and ends .
>  Could anyone tell me what I have missed or am doing wrong?Or maybe
> another way to setup what should be a simple network?
> Thank you,
> Mike Bridges

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com