From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:09:59 -0600
Lewis;
I found a cutaway of a hard drive here
http://www.ebearing.com/news2001/news187.htm
Here is another page on storage and multimedia with pics and diagrams
that might be of interest to you as a teacher.
It's from an online book about computers with 17 chapters.
From a foreign university, but in English
http://makeashorterlink.com/?A15E12518
Also a color cutaway photo of a hard drive an this page:
http://www.cybercollege.com/frtv/www1.htm