From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 02:19:07 -0500
Code 41 is explained here with a suggested troubleshooting procedure:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310123#XSLTH4592121122120121120120
This is a driver issue, and I'd bet it's related to the upgrade from ME.
There's a registry hack here:
http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/35761/