From:
jean mares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2008 14:39:42 +0000
Hi, I've  been experiencing a nightmare with my computer and know i will be able to solve it with your help. For three  days now, neither the displays anything nor I hear any sound when i switch my computer on. I'm  suspecting the processor to be the c ause of this problem. Can anybody help me solve it?