From:
Kenny Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:15:14 -0400
Kevin,
    As I said in my previous post, I use Asus and love them, they don't have
onboard Video on the boards that I use, but AGP 8x cards are fairly cheap,
under 50 bucks for both 64mb and 128mb. The Nvidia soundstrorm is great, no
problems for me...
                              Kenny
Please visit my new website:
http://www.dixie-computers.com