From:
Frederick Navarro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 00:06:48 -0800
Hi everyone,

Our department chairman is asking for some suggestions from me on new
network devices or infrastructures which could be useful in our school.
However, I don't have a very significant exposure in this area (knowing the
latest devices), so I would like to ask from all of you here who know any
URL's for me to scan through and assess if their products would be
beneficial to our students.  Thanks!!!

Frederick

P.S.  Currently we have LCD Projectors, computers, network switches and
panel boards, and surveillance cameras.  Thanks again.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml