From:
Joel Bluming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 18:46:11 -0500
Dear Gerard and Listers,

Cybermedia Uninstaller will allow you to transport an application to
another machine. It creates a compressed ".exe" file which contains the
program and all of  its' components from the system folder, registry
settings, etc.
Any use other than using on your own license would of course be illegal.
Many licenses stipulate that you can only use the program on one computer
at a time, and only for yourself, the licensed user. I believe that you
could have more than one copy (one on each machine) as long as you only
use one at a time, and only for yourself. Read the license carefully.
Also, I have no experience with Win98. Check with Cybermedia if a
transport file made on Win95 would work on Win98. I know that a file made
on NT will not work on 95, or vice versa

Joel Bluming
ICQ #5875120

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 07:50:19 -0500 Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Gerard,
>
>There is software that can move applications to a new folder or drive
>on
>the same machine, and there is software to make a duplicate of an
>entire
>hard drive.  But there is no software for what you asked.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html