From:
Jim McCrary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:39:18 -0700
I have what appears to be a failed power supply.
The unit intermittanly switches off the power to the
computer.  An identical power supply from another PC
solves the problem.

It appears to be a standard ATX unit, but I can't find
the specs on it.

Does anyone have any feedback on it?

SKYHAWK CTX-250WCE - Series NO .A8-95

DC OUTPUT
+5VDC  25A
+12VDC 10A
-12VDC 1A
-5VDC  .5A
3.3VDC 14A
VSB    1.5A

It does not have the 4x4 connector indicitive of the
ATX12V (shoud be ATX?)

Thanks Jim