From:
Paul Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:10:10 -0500
Thanks for your quick response, and thank you also to the moderator who
quickly approved my post.

Sorry I wasn't clear on the timeline.  Yes, it did work properly as a
secondary slave on the new computer, and now it won't.  Nothing changed
between working and not:  When it failed, the computer wouldn't boot, our
first indication of a problem.

To continue with your response as well as John Kemp's:
Yes, it was originally set up with CS.  I tried all combinations; secondary
master (on the new computer) and primary master as well as primary slave
(on the old computer) and cable select in both positions (master and slave)
on the cable.   Jumper settings changed/checked/confirmed all the way.

At 08:09 AM 12/10/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi Paul,
>
>I can't quite figure out the timeline of events you describe. Did it work
>once as a secondary slave on the new computer, now it won't? Did anything
>else change since the time it worked? Are the jumpers set properly
>(master/slave)?
>
>Russ Poffenberger

Paul Jones