From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:05:29 -0600
These boards are VERY Particular about the ram you use. But... what I have
found useful with these, is to cut back on the video accelleration to see if
it helps Right click My Computer, select properties, then select the
performance tab. Next select graphics. From here, you can change the
acceleration to NONE. If this works, then kick it up a notch at a time,
until the system becomes unstable, then back it off. If this does not work,
then new memory may be the only option! Also check that the Video is indeed
the 540 chipset. Some were shipped with drivers that would overclock the
video chips to the point of instability, and using the drivers for the 530
would help!

Good Luck,

Steve w..........