From:
Angela Espinoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:25:44 -0700
Hi I hope I can explain this right, I know if you don't have the exact
software it is impossible but this is what I did you need to find an OEM
SETUP disk because you will need it with you WME CD, and then got to
www.maxtor.com see who made your hard drive follow the directions and also
PC Tech has directions to follow for the partitions and FDISK

Angela