From:
raymond rynehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:36:07 -0400
helping a mate with a keyboard fault.  USB or PS2 keyboard, works in BIOS, but when windows xp starts, we lose it, we can recover by disable and then re-enable keyboard in Hard Ware properties.. the thing is he has his kids with there own accounts, and he has to allow them full control, 'admin' so they can re-enable keyboard, but he wants to remove the admin from there accounts, so thinking is was a software fault we reinstaled windows...
now we are stuck, as we still dont have the keyboard, keyboard did work for in putting the CD Key, but we cant get past the final log in, so we cant finish the install... please help

raymond

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml