From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:27:42 -0700
Demetri,

Run "ipconfig /all" on each computer and tell us what the results are.
You might also check to see if there is a difference in the results of
ipconfig depending on which computer is booted first. It sure sounds to
me like there is some DHCP enabled, but can't tell for sure. Also, check
the what all is installed in the network properties area; e.g. "Client
for Microsoft Networks", "TCP/IP", etc.

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh