From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:42:51 -0400
If this is little "static shocks", they might be somewhat normal
for that location. (Ask again for fixes on that, and stop reading here...)

If this is a constant "feeling" of electricity, I've never been able
to feel anything under 25V, and since the computer "runs" on less
than that internally, I'd be guessing you either had a problem with
the Power Supply leaking "current/voltage" to the case, and/OR
a bad ground wire that might not be connected TO "ground"...

Note in the latter instance, the stray current "could be" from something
else on the same circuit and only becomes noticeable at the PC location.
(A "term" for this might be a floating ground, and it needs to be repaired.)

Try running a long GROUNDED extension cord to "somewhere else"
in the house.  See what happens, you might be done, - or then I would
have the PC looked into, and if I found nothing I would have the house
wiring checked out by a properly qualified person.

                      Rick Glazier
                                                  .