From:
William Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:41:42 -0500
Thanks to everybody for the suggestions / hints.  I just wanted to respond to a few of them to let you know where it stands. The keyboard and clear CMOS jumper were in their correct positions and the power supply is a new 300Watt unit.  Thanks for the reminder regarding the heat generation as I do have an extra case fan and will be using it!

A friend of mine will be around this week for the holiday and is bringing home an extra board to test the chip.  Hopefully this will allow me to narrow down the cause a bit.

Thanks again! BK

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml