From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:03:52 -0700
Interesting. Program has a couple pet peeves of mine (doesn't have the
ability to cut and paste and cannot make display bigger) but I think it
has helped me identify a couple issues.

My Firefox
profile is taking up a full gig of drive space. Is that normal? Sure, I
have a lot of bookmarks but they are bookmarks! Why should a profile
take up that much space? (And if it shouldn't, what would the cure be?)
I have 4G in temp files. Can I blow the folder away or is there something with which I need to concern myself.I have 2G in a restore file. Overkill?Intuit programs sure grab a whole bunch of real estate. Not looking to get rid of the files. Just an observation.I will be following up on some of the other suggestions, but for now, if I get the OK, blowing
 away the temp folder would sure buy some time.

Bruce Lund