Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:26:46 -0600
Hi Paul,

Suggestions on which to avoid? Yes, avoid buying the print head. As you
indicated, you can buy a new printer cheaper... especially if you watch for
sales/rebates. For your stated use you can routinely find printers in the
$20-$60 price range. I also recommend refill kits for the print cartridges.
Contrary to what the manufacturer's would like you to believe, they will NOT
void the printer warranty http://www.maxpatchink.com/index.shtml.

Here are places I check online every week (Sunday when the new ads are
released) for sales and rebates:

OfficeMax
HP Refurbished PhotoSmart 7350 Photo Printer
$59.98 after rebate.
http://www.officemax.com/

Staples
http://www.staples.com/