From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:19:33 -0800
I'm sharing the internet through a Linksys router. Using Windows 98 SE I
can connect to the Internet fine using Internet Explorer but when
connecting using OE it works fine the first time I connect. Mail is
downloaded and any outgoing mail is sent. Trying to send or receive any new
messages again it hangs up and can't connect. Even closing OE then trying
to running it again it tells me that another instants of OE is running.
When I shutdown Windows it tells me I still have one task running, OE.  I
stopped Norton 2003 antivirus from scanning the mail and and shut down
firewalls as I posted before. Is OE 6 corrupted or is this a Network problem?
Thanks in advance.

Harvey Rose

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL