From:
Steven Walley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 02:44:12 -0700
It would depend on the 2X CDROM.

Most that old required a connection to a sound card.
Also, most had to hook up to a specific type of sound
card connector, such as Sony, Panasonic, or Mitsumi.
Some could connect to a IDE connector.

You need to get an add on card (sound card with CDROM
connectors or EIDE card) that matches the 2X CDROM.

What is the make and model of the CDROM drive?

Steven Walley

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html