From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 04:22:31 -0600
Jeni:

If you go into the machines bios (Award) and enter into "Advanced CMOS
Settings" you will find "First Boot Device". By highlighting that using the
up/down arrows and then "page up/down" change it to read CD ROM. Then
"Second Boot Device" should be changed to read "Floppy". Then change Third
Boot Device" to read IDE-0. Your machine will now search the CD and floppy
drives for a boot record.

Phoenix BIOS is set up a little differently, but essentially the settings
need to read the same way.

HTH

Dean Kiley

                         PCBUILD's List Owners: