From:
Everick Holder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 May 1998 13:17:56 -0300
Good Day to All;

I am considering purchasing a monitor to add to a system I building, and I
am thinking of the AMPTRON / AMPVIEW, mainly because of price.Does any one
have any thoughts or bad experiences with this manufacturer, or Monitors?
The specs offered are as follows:
0.28DP, N.I. 15.7" viewable area, RGB Analog, 30-69 kHz Sync, Refresh rate
56HZ-85HZ, User control digital or OSD ( does this mean operating system
dependent?) Function H-pos or V-pos (what does this mean - do?) connection
15 pin mini D sub.

Any help offered will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Everick Holder