From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 06:30:46 -0600
Since I wrote the original message quoted below, I think this is directed
to me ...
The most recent parallel-port card I got is only a single-port card and is
ISA but the company does make dual-port cards.  It is DTC Data Technology.
Their Web site is at www.datatechnology.com.  I've seen dual-port cards at
most computer retail stores such as Computer City and CompUSA, both of
which also have Web sites for online purchases.