Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:43:26 +1100
I can safe to say that you OEM card is specify made for gateway, it does not
use same design as ATi does. This sort of thing happens all the time,
"brand" name PCs always do it. You still have hope, when enough gateway
owners request XP support, they will do it.

Did you try win2k driver? it might work.

Jun Qian