From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 11:18:26 -0700
Hi there,

I did a quick Windows live search on "cas latency" and got three very
good sources of information right at the top of the list. The first was
wikipedia's article which is very informative and and resides here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAS_latency

Here is a technical article which examines various memory timings and
explains them quite well:
http://www.dewassoc.com/performance/memory/cas_latency.htm

Here's a short and sweet explanation of cas latency and recommentdations
on what to buy depending on your computing environment:
http://www.corsairmemory.com/_appnotes/Ram_Guy_CAS_Latency.pdf

Hope this helps! Ray Parrish

--
http://rayparrish.spaces.live.com/ Ray's Space, poetry, shareware, freeware