Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:26:34 -0500
Hello Jill,

Your DVD-ROM (DVD player) will also read all your CDs so you can replace the
CD-ROM with it. As for the jumper settings (see the installation
instructions), normally the DVD-RW drive would be set as the "slave" since
you will be using it primarily as a recorder. Then use the cheaper and less
capable DVD-ROM, set as "primary", as the workhorse for reading all your
DVD/CDs (installation, audio, video, etc.). With this installation there is
no need for an audio cable for the DVD-RW.

Sven Swanson, Sr.