From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 23:09:00 -0700
It sounds as if all you need is a new motherboard.

Replacing a motherboard is not that difficult...  actually,
it is rather simple.  A new AT form factor Socket 7 (Pentium)
motherboard can be had for under $100.   All the new ones
come with the BIOS you need.  I would look at the ASUS,
Biostar or Amptron boards.  They are mid priced boards and
will give you good service.

If you decide to swap out the motherboard, I can send you
several web sites with step by step instructions on the
procedure.   Mostly it is a matter of common sense...  taking
your time and not getting frustrated.   Once you have done
one, all the rest are nearly the same.

    Bob